LDPI, Inc. Lighting Industry career Opportunities
LDPI supports personal and professional development through a motivational company culture. We offer a multitude of benefits for full-time employees and are looking for an eager individual ready to take on a challenge!
- Do you THRIVE to TRY NEW THINGS, find NEW OPPORTUNITIES, and know how to STAY THE COURSE?
- Are you RESILIENT and RESOLUTE?
- Are you an ANALYTICAL, FACT-BASED THINKER who focuses on DELIVERING ACCURATE INFORMATION?
- Do you DESCRIBE YOURSELF as a WINNER?
Are you looking for a HYBRID, FLEXIBLE FULL TIME WORK SCHEDULE, working between 34 TO 40 HOURS PER WEEK?
If this sounds like YOU, we would like to SPEAK WITH YOU!
TO BE CONSIDERED NOW~ Cut and paste this link into your browser and finish to completion: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/78A7E3. You must complete ALL steps!
At LDPI, Inc. (www.ldpi-inc.com), a subsidiary company of Plank Enterprises, Inc., we focus on having a great TEAM CULTURE, a sales minded culture that cultivates success, a high energy, high performing culture that breeds success! An ever-growing hazardous location lighting manufacturer that relies on innovation, creativity and sustainability for future success! We hire to match that culture.
How will YOU MAKE AN IMPACT as a SALES REPRESENTATIVE?
- You will work with manufacturer’s reps, distributors, specifiers and end users upfront, taking lighting projects from a conversation all the way through the quoting stage.
- You will train your manufacturer’s reps and distributors to help them better serve themselves and their customers.
- You will keep the conversation going with customers and their projects and follow up on projects quoted.
- You will participate in tradeshow strategies from the booth concept, display fixtures, and literature, from set-up to take down of booth.
- You will work collaboratively with engineering and production teams to ensure customer needs are met.
- Travel 25% of the time (up to 11 trips per year including tradeshows).
ARE YOU READY TO START YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS at a Family-Focused organization where work-life balance comes into play every day?
APPLY TODAY! Cut and paste this link into your browser and finish to completion: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/78A7E3. Please be sure to complete ALL steps!
LDPI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Package Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- On-site primary care medical clinic at a zero or reduced cost basis
- On-site physical therapy wellness services
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing/401K Retirement Plans
- Balance Work and Life
- Paid Vacation Accrual
- Paid Personal/Sick Time Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous pay differential for second & weekend shifts
Interested applicants can apply online or send their resume by mail, email, or fax.
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: Human Resources Department